Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do I get to meet girl friends?

When I was single I use to have a lot of friends most of then were guys and a couple of girls then I got married and didn't keep any of then of coures they got married too. later after 5 years of marriage husband cheated and we split, now I have kids and reponsabilities. but now I dont know how to make new girlfriends so we can go out partying oncen in a while or just to hung around the house gossiping everybody else. (no just kidding that part.) you know some friends to have fun with.

How do I get to meet girl friends?
You have to look in new places. School functions for your kids are a good place to find someone you might have something in common with. Join a hobby club or go to the places you'd like to go with friends and look for new friends there.





You're going to have to make some effort since your potential friends probably won't know you're looking until you make the first move.

teething

No comments:

Post a Comment