Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do I meet guys when my friends seem to be prettier than me?

When i go out with my friends, they are always the ones to get hit on. Im 22 years of age and i have had people tell me that im pretty and i know that i am pretty. But they just sem to be prettier than me or have a better body.. i dont know. I dont have a problem conversating with guys. Once i start dating a guy i seem to be able to have him hooked! Me and my ex broke up and its time to move on so i want to get to know others. Its just meeting them that has become a problem since they are always hitting on my friends and not me.I met my ex while when i was by myself. How could I meet guys while im with my friends that seem to be prettier than me?

How do I meet guys when my friends seem to be prettier than me?
Don't be in such a rush. Pursue your own hobbies and activities. If on your own, you are much more obviously available, and a shy guy is able to initiate a conversation easier with one girl, than two.





And your prettier friends will be a visual distraction, and temptation, to a guy not hooked on you.
Reply:thats good. some shallow guys might see them, want to hang out with you guys, but might not like ur friends' personalities and like u better.


No comments:

Post a Comment