Tuesday, July 20, 2010

About me, who id like to meet, friends, and comments in one scrollbox?

i know you can put all of those in one scrollbox thingy,


but i just dont have the code(:


where can i find the code?


or if you can send it to me, thatd be great(:

About me, who id like to meet, friends, and comments in one scrollbox?
Hello,





To write something at "About Me" column, there is no need to find a code, but you can follow the below steps.





1) Click on your name OR the Grey picture frame;





2) Then click on "Edit My Info" in blue fonts located right next to your points %26amp; level box;





3) You will get "Edit My Profile" page;





4) Scroll down to the bottom of the page;





5) You can see "About Me" with an empty field box -- write down what you want to write;





6) Click Preview to save the changes, then click OK.





All the Best.


No comments:

Post a Comment