Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It is hared for me to meet friends because I'm scared to talk to them what should I do?

I was really scared of making new friends....I has one really good friend and I just hung around with her all the time. That kinda gets old...right? So just try sitting with new people. Talking with some people in your favorite class (so you have like a lot of things to talk about) then once you think that you have made a connection ask for her(or his) e-mail. But don't just get one new friend...try to make more. Oh, and always be yourself. It's OK to get kinda freaky sometimes and weird. But don't out on a mask all the time.


good luck I really hope this helped you.


P.S. I have made (in like 2 months) about 5 new Friends!!

It is hared for me to meet friends because I'm scared to talk to them what should I do?
when you try to meet somone what do u think about during ur struggle? is it ur looks, cloths,wieght,lol smell? tell a little more about how u feel when u try to talk to somone, being scared is no excuss, althoe sometimes whats wrong with the freinds u have:)


No comments:

Post a Comment