Sunday, August 22, 2010

BF not wanting to meet my friends?

I've been knowing my BF for 2 years now and we've officially been together for 6 months. Since we've been together, he slacks in areas that mean a lot to me. He did not get me something for my birthday, christmas, or valentines. I got something for him all of those holidays. To make matters worse, I've asked him to attend partys/functions with me or socialize with my family, and he just continues to say no.I know that he's not trying to disown our relationship because we do go to the movies, and we've went to the beach once, but im just tired of him making up excuses because he does not like to get out and meet new ppl. "I'm sick, I'm low on cash, I don't wanna meet them....". He says I make it a big deal and makes him want to say no. he says he feels like I'm tryin to show him off, but that's not true. I just get tired of attending get togethers and everyone has their bf/gf and I'm always by myslef. everyone knows i have a bf, but they never meet him. we argue abt this constantly.

BF not wanting to meet my friends?
It sounds like he's not even attempting to make that extra effort to make you happy. You need to ask yourself if this is really what you want in a relationship or if it's time to leave. It may be hard, but sometimes there's a point you need to break things off. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment