Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Where can i meet people for friends ?

I am a female in my early to mid 20's. I am kind of sad. i cant seem to find decent guys to be friends with. i mean most guys i get introduced to are sleezy. i cant talk to them without expecting some sort of crap. I feel like guys these days either want to sleep with you or judge you. I am a new grad and looking for jobs + preparing for grad school. so i don't know where i stand status wise. but i feel that guys dont treat you well unless you are successful. I am not even looking for a BF. the problem is i dont have a brother i can talk to and my dad is far away. so i feel really lonely at times and wish that i had some sort of male guidance in my life. but i dont know where to meet a decent well educated guy - who is willing to be my friend and not expect anything in return but just friendship (i mean what happened to innocence and friendship that we use to have when we were kids). why cant guys and girls be friends like that again. Pure innocence and friendship..? does that exist ?

Where can i meet people for friends ?
Your wish is granted. Email me. 8~)

















you were joking about the sex, right? LOL (just kidding)
Reply:Pure innocence friendships with guys totally still happen. A lot of my friends are guys and I wouldn't have it any other way. My best friends is and guy and I am best friends with his wife also you just have to find a guy that is mature enough for you. Good Luck


No comments:

Post a Comment