Sunday, August 22, 2010

How does a great guy meet/date a girl when both their friends ruin the meet, even though they like each other?

women say im very confident and often ask me if im single. I am and im not interested in being a player. but it doesnt matter how confident or genuine i am, either her friend will do stuff to pull the girl away even though she has already admitted shes into me, or my freinds says so many useless things or acts odd - he bores her friend and so the friend pulls the other girl away! The uk dating scene is very hard and even though i meet women during the day and in pubs/clubs its so hardcore id have to give up my day job to be successful. Ive got my own life and i dont need a woman, but iwant a quality one... i realsie i may have to date a few before i find someone right for me. Im an attractive guy with a great life and a good job, but it seems almost impossible to make a connection in pubs/clubs over here. and if youve just met someone, the girl is often going to have to pick her friends over you, cause she just met you and has known them for ages.any ideas on how to be more successful?

How does a great guy meet/date a girl when both their friends ruin the meet, even though they like each other?
I have no problems meeting lots of girls, but I wish I had the formula for meeting the right kind of girls and getting them to like me. Just relax, don't go out looking to pull just have a good time when you are relaxed girls are relaxed around you. You may meet the right one first time or after a hundred times but you'll have a lot of fun whatever you do.
Reply:Be nice to her mates?? Often when a guy is chatting up a girl and her mates arent being chatted up - its like they're just left there and ignored so my advice would be to whilst spend a special focus on the lady you like - dont cut her friends like they're invisible!!


Draw them into the conversation and they'll warm to you far quicker and not think you're some kind of jerk trying to steal their friend away from them!!! From being in "chat up" situations - I always encourage my friends to be friendly towards the guy and go out of my way to introduce them all to each other - then the guy normally discovers they're a nice bunch and goes off to get his mates to talk to them and everyones quite happy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment