Sunday, August 22, 2010

How does a great guy meet/date a girl when both their friends ruin the meet, even though they like each other?

women say im very confident and often ask me if im single. I am and im not interested in being a player. but it doesnt matter how confident or genuine i am, either her friend will do stuff to pull the girl away even though she has already admitted shes into me, or my freinds says so many useless things or acts odd - he bores her friend and so the friend pulls the other girl away! The uk dating scene is very hard and even though i meet women during the day and in pubs/clubs its so hardcore id have to give up my day job to be successful. Ive got my own life and i dont need a woman, but iwant a quality one... i realsie i may have to date a few before i find someone right for me. Im an attractive guy with a great life and a good job, but it seems almost impossible to make a connection in pubs/clubs over here. and if youve just met someone, the girl is often going to have to pick her friends over you, cause she just met you and has known them for ages.any ideas on how to be more successful?

How does a great guy meet/date a girl when both their friends ruin the meet, even though they like each other?
I would never go on a date with friends (yours/hers) in tow. Don't even tell your friends until there is something to tell them. Nowadays with mobile phones and e-mail you can do the social foreplay easily - however they remain no substitute for talking face to face! If you meet someone and her friends are in tow - give her your number and e-mail address - i.e. on a business card (although don't make the card too cheesy - I have a very simple card - my name, e-mail address and my mobile no. printed on a quality card with embossed ink). Take it easy and don't try to hard - have an open-minded approach and hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised.
Reply:be discreet


do it on line with a dating agency


don't tell your friends till you have established a partnership that cant be broken by peer group pressure.


No comments:

Post a Comment