Sunday, August 22, 2010

Do you think I'll meet more friends after high school?

I am having a tough time finding and making friends in high school right now. Everyone just seems really clicky and can't accept you as a new friend "because they already have enough friends", if you know what I mean. Or I'll find someone and I'll find out they really did not like me, or just wanted to use me for something. I'm starting to get a little lonely (I try to occupy myself all the time), but I don't really have anything fun to do on weekends and stuff. I'm just worried I'll be like this all my life...but looking at my parents they rarely see any of there friends from high school. I've though about moving schools, but it seems like it would be a lot more hassel than it's worth.

Do you think I'll meet more friends after high school?
There was so much nonsense BS in my school that I found I really didn't like it. High school kids are too concerned with what other people think to relax and be themselves. Instead of accepting you for who you are, they're probably to busy evaluating your social status and how being your friend would effect them. Its a crappy atmosphere. I had a much better social life in college and post college because people tend to be more mature and with time you'll be able to make friends easier and decide what people are worth keeping in your life...
Reply:Been a loner all my life. High school was some pretty


rough times. After graduation, College, a job, the Navy


the postal service and now retirement. Haven't been lonely


since highschool, and am still somewhat of a loner


(peace and quiet can be a blessing at times)%26gt;


No comments:

Post a Comment